- The package price includes accommodation in a standard 5-star hotel with a twin-bedded room, suitable for two people.
- Breakfast, lunch, and a candlelight dinner are provided during your stay.
- Personal expenses for beverages, tips, and laundry services in the hotel are not included in the package price.
- The package includes transportation facilities tailored to your needs. We can arrange flights, cars, jeeps, costars, or buses for your travel.
- All vehicles provided are luxurious and equipped with air conditioning for a comfortable journey.
- Our package includes all applicable fees for seven days of sightseeing.
- This includes entry fees to visit historical world heritage sites, sunrise viewpoints, mountain flights, religious places, and educational zones.
- An experienced guide will be assigned to you from the moment you arrive at Kathmandu International Airport until your departure.
- Your personal guide will accompany you throughout the trip, offering valuable information and insights related to the complete sightseeing package.
- The services of the personal guide are included in the package price, excluding personal tips.
Please note that the information provided here may vary depending on the specific package and arrangements made.
Duration: 14 Days
Best Season: Autumn (Sept to Nov) and Spring (March to May)
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu, you will be greeted by a representative from Everest Trek Nepal. You will be transferred to your 5-star hotel, Yak & Yeti or similar. Take some rest or visit Everest Trek Nepal's office. In the evening, enjoy a welcome dinner at The Nepali Restaurant Bar & Lounge, where you will experience authentic Nepalese cuisine.
Day 2: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
After breakfast, embark on a guided tour of four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. Visit Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, and Boudhanath Stupa. In the late afternoon, attend a brief orientation at Everest Trek Nepal's office to prepare for the trek. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Fly to Pokhara and Trek to Ulleri (2050m/6725ft)
Take an early morning flight to Pokhara, where you will be greeted with magnificent views of the Himalayas. After a short rest, drive to Naya Pul and begin the trek. Pass through sub-tropical valley forests and cross the Modi Khola via a suspension bridge to reach Tikhedhunga. End the day in Ulleri village. Overnight in Ulleri.
Day 4: Ulleri to Ghorepani (2750m/9020ft)
After breakfast, ascend to Ghorepani village, an important campsite for traders in the past. Explore the village and enjoy panoramic views of Annapurna South and Nilgiri mountains. Overnight in Ghorepani.
Day 5: Ghorepani to Poon Hill and Tadapani (2,700m/8,858ft)
Early in the morning, hike to Poon Hill to witness the breathtaking Himalayan vista and the sunrise over the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges. Descend to Ghorepani for breakfast and continue the trek to Tadapani. Overnight in Tadapani.
Day 6: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft)
Descend through a dense rhododendron forest, passing waterfalls and terraced fields, to reach Chhomrong village. Enjoy the views of the giant Annapurna massif. Overnight in Chhomrong.
Day 7: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft)
Descend via stone steps and cross the Chhomrong Khola on a suspension bridge. Trek through a beautiful forest to Kuldihar and continue to Bamboo. Overnight in Bamboo.
Day 8: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft)
Trek through lush bamboo forests and ascend steadily to the Himalayan Hotel. Pass through the Hinku cave and continue towards Deurali. Enjoy the diverse flora along the trail. Overnight in Deurali.
Day 9: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/13,549ft)
Climb gently alongside the riverbed, trek to Bagar, and reach the Machhapuchhre Base Camp. From there, continue for about 2 hours to Annapurna Base Camp. Experience spectacular views of the Annapurna massif and nearby peaks. Overnight in Annapurna Base Camp.
Day 10: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft)
Retrace your steps back to Bamboo, enjoying the scenic beauty of the Annapurna Sanctuary. Overnight in Bamboo.
Day 11: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770ft)
Trek uphill towards Kuldighar, descend to Chhomrong, and follow the trail to Jhinu Danda. Relax and soak in the natural hot springs of Jhinu. Overnight in Jhinu Danda.
Day 12: Trek to Nayapul and Drive to Pokhara
Trek through the beautiful countryside to Nayapul. Enjoy distant views of the Annapurna Mountains. From Nayapul, drive to Pokhara. In the evening, you can take a boat ride on Phewa Lake and explore the lakeside area. Overnight in Pokhara at Hotel Sangri-la Resort.
Day 13: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Take a flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Spend the day leisurely, shopping, or exploring landmarks. In the evening, enjoy a farewell dinner at The Ship Restaurant Bar & Lounge. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure from Kathmandu
A representative from Everest Pioneer Trek Nepal will drop you off at Kathmandu International Airport approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight. End of the journey in Nepal.
Note: The itinerary is designed for a relaxed trek to Annapurna Base Camp with visits to World Heritage Sites and Poon Hill. A shorter 11-day version is available for guests with time constraints.
Meals Included: B (Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)